What is Dry Brushing?
It is another great means of exfoliating. If you add this to your exfoliation regimen you still should not exceed the recommended 2-3 times a week.
Dry brushing your skin is a massage with a dry, stiff-bristled brush that's said to help flaky winter skin, increase circulation, detoxify, help digestion and even improve the appearance of cellulite. It is also said to aid in removing toxins from the lymphatic system.
It is Recommended that you
- Start at your feet and move up your body.
- In clockwise circular motions brush your skin.
- in areas like your feet use firmer pressure and lighter pressure on your body where your skin is thinner.
- Starting from your feet brush up your legs to your midsection. Brush strokes should be in an upward motion toward your armpits then brush your arms.
- Relax in a cool bath or shower afterwards bathing away the dry skin.
- Moisturize with you Unwind Body Souffle after toweling off.
**New to dry brushing start off very lightly until your skin can adjust.
****Caution: DO NOT DRY BRUSH IF YOU HAVE OPEN WOUNDS, SKIN FLARES SUCH AS EZCEMA, PSORIASIS, OR THE LIKE.